Medical Attendants (3 posts) - Dar, Moro
The Medical Attendants will work in one of the selected health centres under the study areas in Dar es Salaam, Ifakara and Morogoro.
Position: Medical Attendant (3 posts)
Reports To: Project Leader
Work Station: Dar es Salaam, Ifakara and Morogoro
Apply By: May 27th 2022
Ifakara is looking for a qualified and experienced individual to work as a Medical Attendant. The individual will work in one of the selected health centres under the study areas in Dar es Salaam, Ifakara and Morogoro. The individual will be responsible for providing nursing care to patients as per study protocol.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Consent patients to join the study.
• Sample collection from study participants.
• Ensure all samples collected are stored in storage facilities and are in good condition.
• Record patients’ vital signs.
• Complete specimen transfer forms.
Qualification and Experience
• Certificate of Medical Attendant or Red Cross.
• Working in different TB trials previously will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
• Patient management skills.
• Computer skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Adhere to IHI core values (Transparency, Integrity, Respect, Responsibility and Initiative).
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates as per IHI salary scales.
IHI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit intentional biases or discrimination and harassment of any kind at the work place and during recruitment. All employment decisions are based solely on job requirements and individual qualifications, and our recruitment process is governed by the labour laws of Tanzania.
Mode of Application
All candidates who meet the above job requirements should send their application letters together with their detailed curriculum vitae (CVs) showing contact addresses including email, telephone/cell phone numbers and copies of academic and professional certificates to the email address below.
The deadline for this application is 17:00hrs on Friday, May 27th 2022. All e-mail application subject lines should include; MEDICAL ATTENDANT – IDEA PROJECT. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Human Resources Manager
IFAKARA HEALTH INSTITUTE
#5 Ifakara Street Plot 463 Mikocheni
P.O. Box 78,373
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania