Data Officer - Clinical Trials Research (1 post)
IHI is looking for a Data Officer to oversee and manage clinical trial data from design through to final delivery of clinical datasets to the sponsor. The officer will provide technical expertise in the management and processing of clinical data, within the trial to ensure that they are executed in an efficient, accurate and timely manner to the sponsor’s satisfaction.
Qualification & Experience
Important Dates and More
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Statistics, Applied Statistics, Biostatistics, or Computer Science.
- At least two (2) years of experience in data management and/or related work experience in a clinical research setting.
- Familiar with statistical packages i.e. Stata, SPSS, R, SAS.
- Knowledge of Data Management full cycle.
- Basic IT skills i.e. software installations, printer installations and trouble shootings.
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices, Clinical research, Clinical trial process and related regulatory requirements and terminology.
- Working knowledge of Clinical database applications such as EDC and CTMS and data management databases such as MS access, Excel SQL or Visual basics.
The deadline for receiving applications is November 24th 2020.