Clinical Officer/Intern (2 posts)
Clinical Officer at Clinical Trial Facility in Ebola Vaccine Trial (EBL08).
IHI is looking for a qualified and experienced individual to take the position of Clinical Officer in the EBL08 project. The Officer will;
- Treat patients according to National Guidelines for Clinical Management, Standard Treatment Guidelines, and Local guidelines
- To attend internal and external meetings conducted at the facility during study conduct.
- To attend two Departmental Meetings in each financial year.
- To participate in the development of study standard operating procedure and study documents.
- To recruit, follow up as study scheduled as specified by each protocol and SOPs.
- To ensure that protocol standard operating procedures and all related study documents are well communicated and duly followed by all personnel involved in the trial.
- To ensure that all ethical concerns in the protocols approved by the review board are duly followed in the trial.
- Supervise study procedure and ensure ring that is all done well as per approved protocol ICH Guidelines and relevant local regulation (National Institute of Medical Research and Tanzania Food and Drug Authority).
- To work in professional and ethical manner accountability and integrity.
- To attend community sensitization meetings to recruit study volunteers.
- To write, present and publish research papers.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned by the project leader.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
Experience working on clinical trials research
Important Dates and More
The deadline for receiving applications is 17:00hrs on 28/01/2022.